3月3日,宁陕县融媒体中心推出“遇见宁陕”双语宣传片。

On March 3rd, Ningshan Media Center launches its English promotional video called NingshanLets Meet.



在以往的作品基础上,展现不一样的视觉盛宴。

Based on previous works, Ningshan provides a unique visual feast for you.



欢迎来到“秦岭之心·绿都宁陕”。

Welcome to Ningshan County, an emerald embedded in the hinterland of the Qinling Mountains.



探寻这座“中华祖脉”山川的秘密。

You could be a finder for the mysteries of Chinese origin’s landscape.



感受天然氧吧、陕西绿肺的呼吸。

You could take a deep breath in this natural oxygen bar, also the bio-lung of Shaanxi Province.



宁陕县森林覆盖率高达96.24%,居全国第一。

Ningshan’s forest coverage rate reaches more than 96.24%, ranking first in China.

空气质量优良天数保持在年均350天以上。

The days with good air quality remain more than 350 days per year.



空气中负氧离子含量高达每立方厘米3.5万个。

The negative oxygen ion concentration in Ningshan reaches 35,000 per cubic centimeter.

宁陕被中国气象局授予“中国天然氧吧”称号。

It was awarded as the Natural Oxygen Bar by China Meteorological Administration.



这里,年平均气温12.3℃左右。

Here, the annual average temperature is around 12.3℃.

这里,冬无严寒,夏无酷暑。

Here, there is neither too hot in summer nor too cold in winter.



这里,气候温暖湿润。

Here, it is sunny and humid.

这里,还是全国有名的森林康养旅居地。

Here, it is a famous sojourn for forest regimen in China.



来吧,淳朴善良的宁陕人民欢迎你,

Come here, the Ningshan people with sincerity and honesty are welcoming you,

最为浓郁的人间烟火期待你,

the thick feeling for  earthly delights and pains is expecting you,



平凡普通的幸福体验等候你......

and the experience of simplicity and happiness is waiting for you......



来吧,我在这座秦岭美丽的小城里等着你!

Come on, I'm waiting for you in this beautiful county of the Qinling Mountains!


     

翻译:梁石